Step into a beautiful space that's filled with many privileges and luxuries. Veranda Pointe aux Biches offers tranquillity and a contemporary design in luxurious 4-star style. Beautiful panoramic vistas can be enjoyed under dazzling sun or twinkl...
Step into a beautiful space that's filled with many privileges and luxuries. Veranda Pointe aux Biches offers tranquillity and a contemporary design in luxurious 4-star style. Beautiful panoramic vistas can be enjoyed under dazzling sun or twinkling stars creating the most intimate of settings for unforgettable Mauritius holidays. Take the entire family or make it a romantic getaway and enjoy the adult only areas of this sublime retreat.
Distance to the nearest beach
The Veranda Pointe Aux Biches enjoys a serene beachfront location.
Distance from resort centre
The resort enjoys a secluded location in Pointe aux Biches with a handful of shops, restaurants and bars nearby.
Distance from airport
Sir Seewoosugar Ramgoolam International Airport is approximately 64km away from the Veranda Pointe Aux Biches.
The Veranda Pointe Aux Biches all-inclusive programme includes the following:
- Daily buffet breakfast (7am to 10am)
- Daily buffet and/or table d’hote lunch at the main restaurant or 200 Mauritius Rupee credit per person, per day for lunch at the Sundeck Restaurant (weather permitting)
- Daily buffet and/or table d’hote dinner (7pm to 10pm) at the main restaurant or a 400 Mauritius Rupee credit, per person, per night for dinner at the Sundeck Restaurant (weather permitting)
- Afternoon tea/coffee, pancakes and/or daily pastries
- Tea and coffee facilities in room (replenished once daily)
- Soft drinks, juice, mineral water, local beers, selection of cocktails, local spirits and house wines by the glass, available at the bar (11am to 11pm)
- Minibar, including soft drinks, local juices, water and local beer (replenished once daily)
- A picnic box available for guests leaving the resort for the day (24 hours’ notice required)
- Land and water sports (some incur an extra charge)
- Food and drinks within the all-inclusive package at sister hotels including Veranda Palmar Beach, Veranda Grand Baie, Veranda Paul et Virginie (adult-only) and Veranda Tamarin (24 hours’ notice required, transport not included)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Drinks and snacking options served around the pool (charge may be applied)
- Free shuttle service five times per week to Trou Aux Biches for snorkelling and other water sports (booking required, some activities may incur charges)
- Access to the children’s club (8.30am to 8pm) for children aged from 3 (if potty trained) to 11 years old
Please note that details, including times and benefits, may be subject to change. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. You will be provided with full details of the all-inclusive programme on arrival at the hotel.