A charming example of tradition and style in the exotic surroundings of Mauritian beauty, La Pirogue has been welcoming visitors to enjoy luxury and tranquillity for the past 40 years. Thatched-roof bungalows set in a coconut grove look out over ...
A charming example of tradition and style in the exotic surroundings of Mauritian beauty, La Pirogue has been welcoming visitors to enjoy luxury and tranquillity for the past 40 years. Thatched-roof bungalows set in a coconut grove look out over dazzling sand and sea, instantly putting families and couples at ease for an unforgettable break. The resort is located on the grandiose sunset coast perfect for a whole host of adventure, water fun and sports; or for life’s simple pleasures, quietly relaxing on the beach. Accommodation is in individual thatched-roof bungalows that are elegantly decorated and filled with a host of extras to aid comfort and convenience. There’s a variety of restaurant options serving the most exceptional cuisine to children and adults, a number of bars keep guests topped up and refreshed through the day and night. With 14 hectares of lush tropical landscape right beside the pristine beach, La Pirogue resort and Spa is the ideal luxury holiday hideaway.
Distance to the nearest beach
The resort boasts a stunning beachfront location on the West coast of Mauritius.
Distance from resort centre
Situated just outside the resort centre of Flic en Flac, La Pirogue Mauritius boasts an array of onsite facilities.
Distance from airport
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is approximately 49km away from the resort.
- Buffet dining
- Serves breakfast and dinner
Magenta Seafood Restaurant
- A la carte dining
- Serves Indian Ocean seafood dishes
Le Morne Beach Bar
- Serves a la carte lunches, light meals and snacks
- Serves Mauritian street food
- A la carte dining
Van Der Stel Wine Bar
- Enjoy the perfect wine paired with the meal of the day
- Serves dinner
The La Pirogue all-inclusive programme includes the following:
- Continental buffet at the Wolmar (6.30am to 7.30am) or at La Pirogue’s sister hotel, Sugar Beach’s main restaurant (4am to 7am, reservations required)
- Breakfast buffet at the Wolmar (7.30am to 10.30am) or at Sugar Beach’s main restaurant (7am to 10.30am, reservations required)
- A la carte lunch at Le Morne Beach Bar (12.30pm to 3pm), Coconut Cafe on selected days, Sugar Beach’s main restaurant (12.30pm to 3pm, reservations required), Citronella’s Beach Lounge Restaurant (at Sugar Beach, 12.30pm to 3pm, reservations required) or by the pool (12.30pm to 3pm)
- Themed buffet dinner at Wolmar (7pm to 10pm), a la carte dinner at Magenta (7pm to 10pm, closed Sunday), a la carte dinner at Coconut Café (selected days), buffet experience and table d’hote menus at Sugar Beach’s main restaurant (7pm to 10pm, reservations required), a la carte dinner at Citronella’s Beach Lounge Restaurant (at Sugar Beach, 7pm to 10pm, reservations required) or dinner from the all-inclusive menu at the Buddha-Bar Beach (at Sugar Beach, 7pm to 10pm, reservations required)
- Light meals and snacks served at Le Morne Beach Bar (3pm to 5pm)
- Afternoon snacks served at Sugar Beach’s main restaurant (3pm to 5pm)
- Afternoon snacks by the pool (3pm to 5pm)
- Cakes and ice cream from the main bar
- Beverages, including wines (sparkling, red, white and rosè), spirits, aperitifs, digestifs, international cocktails, local beers, mineral water, soft drinks and milkshakes (dependent on venue), at Coconut Café (10am to 7pm), Le Morne Beach Bar (10am to 2am), Medine Bar (10am to 11pm), Buddha-Beach Bar (until 11pm), at the main bar (9am to 12am), at Citronella’s Bar (10am to 11pm) and by the pool (9am until late)
- Minibar, including water, soft drinks and local beers upon request
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
- Water sports, including kayaking, pedal boats, glass-bottom boat rides, zayak, windsurfing, stand-up paddle and aqua zumba
- Use of the tennis centre, gym and sports centre
- Giant chess
- Beach volleyball
- Mini golf
- Free and unlimited green fees at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Free boat transfers at Pointe Maurice Jetty (within operating hours) to Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Free and unlimited green fees at Tamarina Golf Club, including free return land shuttle transfers
- Free daily golf initiation at 11am at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Academy
- ‘All inclusive’ package is only valid for golfers wishing to have lunch (soft drinks included) at Langer’s Bar and Grill Restaurant at the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Free access to Ile aux Cerfs Leisure Island, including complimentary boat transfer from Pointe Maurice Jetty within operating hours
- Access to the children’s club for children aged 2 to 11 (Open from 9.30am to 10pm, 2 to 3-year-olds need to be accompanied by a parent or babysitter (local charge) if they are not potty trained)
- Access to the teen club for teens aged 12 to 17 (open from 9.30am to 10pm)
- A variety of entertainment every night (live music, shows or DJ as per the hotel’s programme)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Details, including times and benefits, may be subject to change Without notice. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. You will be provided with full details of the all-inclusive programme on arrival at the hotel.