Relax in an environment that's destined to evoke many pleasures and lasting memories here at Constance Belle Mare Plage. From the rippling turquoise ocean dancing under the sun and white sand beaches glistening under foot, to truly exotic accommo...
Relax in an environment that's destined to evoke many pleasures and lasting memories here at Constance Belle Mare Plage. From the rippling turquoise ocean dancing under the sun and white sand beaches glistening under foot, to truly exotic accommodation that boasts private swimming pools and dining pavilions on the spacious terrace retreats. There is a high level of luxury just waiting to be experienced. Constance Belle Mare Plage sits in a privileged, sheltered position on the east coast of Mauritius and promotes harmony and wellbeing amidst choices of high-octane leisure and sports to relaxing spa pampering and sultry dining experiences. Perfect for children too, this exclusive resort offers a great many thrills and spills via indoor and outdoor club and play plus excursions that educate and excite precious minds. Golf and fitness, games and entertainment, all this and more is in store when opting for a decadent treat at one of Constance's best-loved resorts.
Distance to the nearest beach
The Constance Belle Mare Plage sits in a stunning beachfront location.
Distance to resort centre
The hotel enjoys a secluded location nestled between the beach and stunning foliage, but does; however, boast all necessary amenities onsite.
Distance to airport
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is approximately 60km away from the resort.
The Constance Bell Mare Plage all-inclusive programme includes the following:
Breakfast buffet at La Citronnelle, continental breakfast at Deer Hunter, continental takeaway breakfast (24 hours’ notice required), or in-villa continental breakfast available for villa guests only
- Buffet lunch at Lakaze, special lunch menu at Deer Hunter, selected dishes at Le Swing, MUR 550 credit per person, per day in any other a la carte restaurant or lunch pack (cold pack – 24 hours’ noticed required)
- Tea at Lakaze (3.30pm to 5.30pm)
- Buffet dinner at La Citronnelle, set menu with touches of local flavours at Deer Hunter or MUR 1,090 credit per person, per day in any other a la carte restaurant
- MUR 1,090 credit per person, per day for special dinners
- Selected cocktails and premium branded spirits, beers, soft drinks, hot beverages and more from the Constance signature beverage menu at The Bar (12pm to 12.30am)
- Free sparkling wine during Happy Hour at The Blu Bar (6.30pm to 8.30pm)
- Sparkling wines, international wine list (selection of imported wines from around the world) premium branded spirits and hot beverages in all restaurants
- Above beverages available on both golf courses, around the pools and on the beach
- Selected bottle of wine, beers, soft drinks, water and confectionary from the minibar (refilled once on a daily basis, excludes branded spirits and Nespresso coffee capsules)
- Ice cream for children
- 35 per cent discount on super premium wines not included on the All-Inclusive Package list
- One 3-course dinner for every 7-night stay at one of the a la carte restaurants (selected wine and beverages included within your package, food supplements applicable on selected dishes)
- Complimentary green fees and golf cart on the 2 golf courses
- Unlimited movies on demand
- Birthday and wedding cakes (prior notice needed)
- One large bottle of water supplied to room daily
- Snorkelling equipment at the boat house
- Glass bottom boat excursions (booking required 24-hours in advance through the boat house)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness centre, all indoor games, non-motorised water sports and motorised water sports (excluding lessons)
- Live entertainment
- Traditional Sega dance evening once per week
- Hospitality lounge with shower and relaxation area available for early check-ins and late departures
Please note that details, including times and benefits, may be subject to change. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. You will be provided with full details of the all-inclusive programme on arrival at the hotel.