Remember remember, the 5th of November - it is competition time
Posted 31 October 2017 by Georgia
You can’t quite beat Bonfire Night… toffee apples, sparklers and, of course, some fantastic fireworks - we can’t wait to get all wrapped up and go and watch a display!
To mark the occasion, we’re running a brand new competition over on our Facebook and Twitter accounts this week. Simply tell us the name of the destination where you can see the firework display in the picture and like / follow the Destination2 page. You don’t have to be a geography buff - just have a guess and you could be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize!
The prize? It’s a yummy Bonfire Night hamper, jam packed full of liquorice treats to tempt you this winter!
Image Credit: Amazon
One lucky winner will be selected at random to win a Bonfire Night Sharing Hamper by Moreton Gifts. The competition will run from the 1st to the 5th of November.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Competition entries are valid from 9 am on 1st November 2017, and the competition closes on the 11.59pm on 5th November 2017. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- To enter, participants should like Destination2.co.uk on Facebook and answer the question asked, OR follow Desitnation2.co.uk on Twitter and answer the question asked.
- By entering the competition, you give Destination2.co.uk permission to use your entry for marketing purposes. This includes, but not limited to, announcing the winner’s name.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- More than one entry allowed per individual.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- The winner must provide an email address to allow Destination2.co.uk and its agency to contact them with regards to this competition.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and they will need access to the internet to enter.
- The winner will be picked at random.
- The winner will be announced on the 7th of November.
- Employees of Destination2.co.uk and associated group companies are excluded from participation in this competition.
- Destination2.co.uk reserves the right to amend the terms of the competition at any time.